ProReno was established in 2004 by Chris Gerber and Wouter Hugo. ProReno’s core business is to project manage, design, manufacture and fit quality kitchen cabinets, and built-in cupboards for home owners, offering their clients personal hands-on service from design to installation. ProReno's creative design and highly functional kitchens are the combination of imagination, a sense of individuality and craftsmanship.
Their customers can choose from an extensive range of products that outweighs the market selection offered by their competitors. Using the latest technology they assist clients with the design and layout, visualising the project from dream to end product. Meticulous attention is given to detail, market related pricing and fast but efficient service. These are key motivators in ProReno’s rapid escalation to the top, putting ProReno in the position to offer tailor-made products that perfectly fit the clients’ needs and budget.
RMC was used on various displays in the ProReno Showroom to showcase various colour options within the product offering, and to help further market the RMC product range in partnership with ProReno.
RMC’s willingness to support and enable the ProReno showroom with complimentary samples and hands-on assistance, showed RMC’s level of commitment to them as a valued customer, and further strengthened our professional partnership.
Product outline (click on product to view):
Application used on interior:
Why choose Rubio Monocoat:
- Before we started using RMC, we used very labour intensive methods of application, where there was also a challenge of ensuring consistent finishing. The easy application of RMC has now improved the quality of our work and made labour more efficient.
- We often need to train or prepare staff for large projects. RMC’s team is always willing to assist in this regard by demonstrating the appropriate application. Their technical training and after-sales support has been excellent and a huge benefit to our organisation.
- The RMC Monocoat team is always available for support and assistance through our specification process and their after-sales care is superb.
- The extensive colour range of RMC provides us with the necessary variations needed to satisfy our clients’ design expectations.
- Eco-friendly, 0% VOC, and food & toy safe certified product to use in restaurants, kitchens and any domestic or commercial environment.